11.14.2011

Oh my heck!! So Shawn opened up the cabinet under our kitchen sink and guess what was waiting right there for him?! A very much alive and scary scorpion :( eew! Shawn grabbed a spoon and scooped it out then smacked it with a shoe til it was dead. This was the after math. Oh man it was nasty the way its poison leaked out of it. It was all I could do not to toss my cookies! So for the next two nights we stayed at Shawn's parents' house. I'm running out time and gotta go so I'll finish up real quick. Shawn and I are flying to Spokane in December! Wahoo! We are flying one way on Saturday the 17th and driving all the way back down to St George (16 hour drive) on Wednesday the 21st. We get to go to Thai Bamboo (best Thai food ever!) and snowboarding. I've never been boarding before so it will definitely be entertaining for everyone else haha. Kaylyn and Garett are moving to Provo so we volunteered to fly up and drive back down with them so they don't have to each drive a car alone. I can't wait for a little get away before school starts and our big move...before things get crazy! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment